2019 is well underway and here’s where we are so far!
- Our inaugural Children and Young Persons Playwriting Award opened in January and we are now approaching final award and performances having found our finalists!
- We held our first ever Scratch Night in April!
- We presented brand-new children’s and family theatre in July!
- Our first ever charity one-dayer – The Collective Do…Honey, I Shrunk our 80s Movies – raised over £170 for charity on 20th July 2019!
- Another charity event will take place in early November!
- We will present a brand-new play in October!